Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
The OSPW X System for Shimano XT/XTR 1x12 reduces friction by 35-40% compared to stock pulley configurations. The lightweight, custom-molded carbon fiber cage ensures durability. This design allows the use of the same length chain as stock pulleys. The 14-tooth upper and 18-tooth lower pulley profiles ensure stable chain retention while reducing drag. The OSPW X System is developed, designed, and handbuilt in Denmark—and proven globally. Only compatible with 1X specific derailleurs. - Pulley Wheels: CeramicSpeed 14-tooth upper and 18-tooth lower - Pulley Wheel Material: aluminum - Cage Material: Carbon-reinforced PA - Bearing Options: CeramicSpeed Standard or Coated - CeramicSpeed Grease/oil: CeramicSpeed Pulley Oil - Compatibility: Shimano XTR M9100-SGS, Shimano XTR M9100-GS, Shimano XT M8100-SGS and SLX M-7100 derailleurs - Cassette Compatibility: Up to a 10-51 tooth range - Spring Tension Settings: 2 spring tension settings - Speed: 12-speed - Discipline: Off-Road In the box: - Complete OSPW System for Shimano XT/XTR 1x12 - CeramicSpeed Pulley Oil, 15 ml - Sticker Sheet
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
-Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
$6.99 - $7.99
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
RockShox Rear Shock Parts
ELEVENSIX coils are precision manufactured at HyperCo's state-of-the-art USA facility and available in 25lb/in increments for uncompromising setup. Each HyperCoil suspension spring is individually inspected, and laser marked with size and rate information for the ultimate in accuracy!
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC K710 and K710SL chains - No tools needed
The Ergo is the core of our new family of fit and comfort focused armrests. It offers a smoothly curved shape designed to comfortably cup the elbows while providing good support and control. The bolt pattern yields 48 possible configurations just by moving the armrest. The Ergo is compatible with all current aerobars and earlier models that used the F-19, F-22, F-35 or F-40 armrests. - Armrest Construction: Injected Nylon/Glass Fiber - Pad Construction: EVA foam with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Lycra cover - Pad Model: 10mm - Color: Matte Black - Hardware: M6 x 10 FHB - Weight: 145g/pair
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 12.5mm long and made of durable chromoly.
The Problem Solvers Micro-Adjustable Headset Spacer goes on the fork (it requires 10mm of clearance on the steerer) and locks in place to retain your headset bearing adjustment. This makes it possible to run your fork and headset without a star nut or compression plug. This 2-part threaded component is made of CNC-machined aluminum with a small bolt for tightening, so it's light and durable.
$24.99 - $30.99
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - These hangers DO NOT INCLUDE attachment hardware with the exception of QBP # FS1561 (DROPOUT 399) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Made in the USA
Complete assemblies of remotes, hoses and fittings for Reverb and Reverb Stealth.
Internal components for servicing the Reverb and Reverb Stealth mechanism.
Sunlite's Lowrider Sissy Bar adds that level of style and classic looks that only a nice, long sissy bar can. Keep that banana seat comfortably slung and looking tight.
Your Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of twist-shift 7-speed gearing and a powerful rear disc brake! This complete kit includes all necessary components for converting your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to a 7-speed derailleur system with a mechanical disc brake, giving you an easy and efficient ride up and over any type of hill and smooth, safe stopping on the other side. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Sun Race M30 7-speed twist shifter - Sun Race M40 7-speed direct-mount derailleur - Sun Race M3 7-speed freewheel (13-15-17-19-21-24-28T) with 15mm trike axle adapter - 36T x 1/2" x 3/32" chainring - K.M.C. Z51 1/2" x 3/32" chain - Promax DSK-300 mechanical disc brake and mounting hardware - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - Promax BL-46K 4-finger brake lever with parking lock - High-density black foam grips, 92mm left side / 130mm right side - Kit includes all parts needed for complete installation - Kit only compatible with 2016 or newer Sun trikes with rear derailleur and disc brake mount on rear unit
$24.99 - $30.99
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
- Provides enhanced chain retention for all 1x drivetrain systems - CNC machined AL6061 alloy mount with dual-compound chain guide - Co-molded composite and TPR guide plates greatly reduce noise from chain contact - Compatible with 28-38T circular and 26-36T oval chainrings - Boost-compatible - Easily adjustable - Mounting hardware included
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 40 spacers
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Made in the USA
The Shimano Saint M800-2 Bash Guard protects your chainrings and ensures you can get even rowdier on the downhill course. - Use with CR1078: Saint FC-M800-2 Chainring bolt set - Shimano OEM bash guard for M800-2 crank sets - Material: Polycarbonate - Max chainring size: 32T
- Bolt On adapters