• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
$0.99 $6.99 86% Off
Electra's Bubble Valve Caps are perfect for anyone who wants to customize their sweet ride down to the last detail. Simply screw onto any Schrader valve, step back and admire your awesome wheels.
$0.99 $6.99 86% Off
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$4.95 - $5.95
- Snap-On high-Pressure plasticized nylon protects tube from abrasion - Older stock is yellow, New stock is black with halo logos
$4.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm Weight: 125 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Presta Wall Thickess: 1 mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem • 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
Never leave home without a spare tube. Vittoria's Ultralite inner tubes shave grams and, if you flat in no man's land, will save your ride. - Butyl tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$6.96 - $7.25
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber
$6.99 $14.99 53% Off
- 1.2mm wall thickness for added flat protection - Resists punctures and pinch flats - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
$6.99 $14.99 53% Off
Reducing rotating weight is one of the greatest improvements you can make to any bike, which is why Bontrager's Race X Lite Tube uses a 0.6mm wall thickness to keep the weight low. And, it's equipped with a removable valve core for easy sealant application and simple core replacement.
$6.99 $15.99 56% Off
Bontrager's Race XXX Tubes are perfect for race day and fast training. They reduce rolling resistance and rotational weight for quicker acceleration and more speed. You want a pro trick? Add a touch of corn starch or talc to the tire for an even better ride.
Page 1 of 46 Next page