$6.99 - $179.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
$11.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Continental's Easy Tape High Pressure Rim Strips come in sizes to fit 700c and 650c road rims and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes them quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! They are also made specifically for when you're running extreme pressures and can handle up to 220 psi. Each box contains a pair of rim strips.
$11.05 - $15.30
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$39.00 - $41.00
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
Continental's Valve Extenders are made of durable aluminum and come in four sizes so you can attach your pump to your valve, no matter how deep your rims are.
$15.99 - $49.99
Get unbelievable traction in even the slickest winter conditions by adding Bontrager Tire Studs to your stud-ready winter tires. The carbide tipped design provides biting traction with an easy to install, durable design. Key features - Carbide-tipped design provides long lasting and durable traction - Compatible with Bontrager stud-ready tires - Use Bontrager Tire Stud Tool for easy installation
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 27.5-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
Continental's Easy Tape Rim Strips are 20mm wide and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes they quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! Each box contain a pair of rim strips.
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount of this liquid sealant in your road, mountain, and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 26-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
$8.95 - $15.95
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
Page 1 of 3 Next page