Adaptive Bicycles for the Differently Abled
Emerys is the #1 place in S.E. Wisconsin for Adaptive Bicycles.
- Our selection is not limited, as we have dealerships with most adaptive bicycle brands.
- The magic we do revolves around the assessment appointment where we see what opportunities each person's body is capable of. We can help find a bicycling solution for you for Strokes, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Downs, Autism, Multiple Sclerosis, Chromosome disorders, etc, etc. There is no limit to what we can craft or modify to make it right for you.
- Emerys has crafted hundreds of stock and customized adaptive bicycles. We've even invented some ground breaking excellent solutions for unique clients such as a torso activated braking system, custom crank lengths, super short reach brake levers for 3 yrs old & up, etc.
- Call 414-463-0770 to set your no obligation assessment appointment to see how we can give you the freedom to move, interact with your piers, get your family outside, get your body moving, sleep better, and more. Or email Brent Emery aka 'The Bicycle Whisperer' at
- Click here to view the video's on our store Facebook page to see some of the excellent solutions we make.
- Recumbent with torso activated brake
- 12" Trek Bicycle with modification
- There are some community funding sources if you cannot afford an adaptive bicycle. For children under 21 yrs old, Variety Childrens Charity of Wisconsin You should also check with your local County for Family Support funding,
Here are just some examples of adaptive bikes we sell. Call us for information on any brand of adaptive bicycle. 414-463-0770