Job Application Form
We love meeting and hearing from qualified people.
First thing you need to know: this isn’t a typical retail gig. As an Emerys employee, you’ll be on the frontlines helping people have fun by riding bikes. You’ll get to learn about some of the smartest products in the cycling industry, make thoughtful recommendations to your customers, and carry-on meaningful relationships with riders in your community.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A positive, pitch-right-in attitude and motivation to help every customer find what they need
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Great communication with customers and teammates
- A desire to cultivate customer relationships and create your own client base
- A commitment to deliver the best possible cycling experience for each customer
Note: * indicates required information